Spring 2005 NCAATG Meeting, February 26 (or February 25-26), 2005
NC-AATG is meeting for Spring 2005 in conjunction with SCOLT in Charlotte, NC at the Adams-Mark Hotel downtown on Saturday, February 26th. But we hope to see many of you already during the full day sessions on Friday, February 25th, too! If you've never been to SCOLT, you'll find high quality sessions by presenters from the entire Southeast. We've solicited tons of German sessions (see below). There are pre-conference workshops on Thursday, February 24, too, if you can come this early.
Dates: Saturday or Friday AND Saturday, February 25-26?
You may attend both days (best choice so you can see the most sessions!) but NC-AATG is officially meeting for the full day on Saturday, February 26th. We start off at 7:00 a.m. with a Powerfrühstück hosted by NC-AATG and featuring our national AATG Executive Director, Helene Zimmer-Loew, who is absolutely wonderful. Her topic: German and the "Year of Languages": Whereto from here? NC-AATG will pay for your breakfast if you register and attend!!!
Copious reasons why you should come:
• 10 sessions focusing on German (14 presenters in all), Fri/Sat
• 52 sessions applicable to all languages, Fri/Sat
• full-scale exhibits hall (this is a textbook adoption year!)
• fabulous business meeting of NC-AATG for German Day and to elect new officers (Sat.)
• Powerfrühstück mit Helene Zimmer-Loew Sat morning (free to NC members in good standing, so send in that pesky renewal notice if you haven't yet!!!)
• Full conference registration (Fri/Sat.) is $60. if postmarked by Fri, Jan.21
• Full registration (Fri/Sat.) is $70 if postmarked later than Jan. 21
• One-day registration for Sat. (our official day!) is $30. paid any time (!)
• Power-frühstück attendees register in advance (not on-site)
• Sat. morning Powerfrühstück is free to all NC-AATG members in good standing (you pay SCOLT up front for this ($10); we reimburse you later)
Way to register:
• go to the SCOLT web site and click on the registration form link
• select both days (Fri/Sat) or one (Sat. only)
• check that you're attending our "Powerfrühstück" Sat. (and pay for it!)
• send in your registration/breakfast check directly to SCOLT
• we'll reimburse NC members in good standing for the Powerfrühstück on site
(sorry this is so cumbersome, but it's how we had to work it out!
Questions: Contact Beverly Moser (email@example.com)